TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All buyers and sellers and register on our website to be an actual bidder in the web auction or to purchase an item.
- YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO REGISTER AND/OR BID!!!
To become a registered bidder, you will need to enter the following information on the sign up/registration page:
- Phone Number
- E-Mail Address
- After this registration process is completed you will automatically be sent a computer generated "Password", directly from our server, and from the email address : firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please do not think this is spam/junk mail and if possible please save this email address in your safe list.) This password along with the your username that you chose, will allow you to bid or purchase items for sale in the on the site.
*Please note : Each bidder is only allowed one account. You may only register once.. If you have forgotten your password, you can have it resent to you, or you may call or email us for it. Do not re-register please.
- Each item sold will be assessed a buyers fee which will be stated on the site.
- The bidding increments will be advised on the site.
- Any and all legitimate bids are accepted.
- Confidential "proxy" bidding is available..
- Keeping true to the auction format of "sold to the highest bidder"...at the close of each sale, items that have been bid on within the last 15 minutes, may remain open for bidding in 15 minute intervals, until there has been no bids within that time frame.
- Arrangements for payment, pick-up, delivery, or shipment, must be completed within one week from the end of the auction, during between 8,30AM to 4.30PM from Monday to Friday.
- Buyer agrees to pay all shipping and handling costs if they apply, as well as any delivery charges, if applicable. There will be a minimum $5.00 handling fee on top of postage for all items being shipped.
- Barbados Auctions accepts payment by cash, money order, charge (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), PayPal (made payable to email@example.com), or personal checks by approval.
- You are legally responsible for payment of any items won at auction with us. The buyer has 7 days to pay for purchases with an additional 7 day “grace period” for payment due, after which there will be a minimum $10.00 delinquent handling charge placed on any one (1) item not paid.
Additionally, the item will be moved into storage at a rate of $5.00 per day, per item. When the accumulated fees equal the selling price of the item, (or 90 days has elapsed without any service), then it will become the property of Barbados Auctions.
- Items that are paid for within the required time but left at the auction hall will be given7 days of free storage. However, if any one (1) paid item is not picked up within the 30 day period, then the delinquent handling charge, as well as the storage fees will go into effect at that time.
Any account holder with a delinquency charge will not be allowed to bid on any new items. A $100.00 reinstatement fee is required, should any delinquent customer desire to become a registered bidder again. No refunds will be given!
Please note : You can avoid any delinquency fees for non-payment by registering your credit card with us.
Again, you are legally responsible for payment of any items won at auction with us, and any fees or charges accumulated. If payment is not made, this will in turn forfeit all of your bidding rights to any of the upcoming sales, and possibly invoke legal action.
- The Auctioneer relinquishes all responsibilities for the safeguard of any items after the pick-up deadline.
- All items are sold as is. All sales are final. Each buyer is responsible to inspect all items. NO returns are allowed!
- Unauthorized use of our pictures and descriptions is not allowed for any reason!!!
Your bids represent a confirmation of your acceptance of these terms and a contractual agreement to purchase all bids for which you are the highest bidder,
Barbados Auctions is not responsible and accepts no liability for any costs or damages in respect of any items sold by third parties on this site.
Barbados Auctions is the medium used by registered sellers to display and sell their goods and is not responsible in any way for the quality or condition of goods being offered for sale on the site.
All buyers are advised to carry out all the necessary checks and investigations before they purchase any item on the site.
All items on the site are sold as is and where is.